- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects.
- Monitor progress and liaise between business and technical teams to ensure that projects are delivered as per the project requirements.
- Prepare Functional and Technical design documents.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Coordinate Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning as per SAFe Agile standards.
- Coordinate development and access to environments and update Project Test Strategy as needed.
- Utilize JIRA, Confluence, SAFe Agile, & SCRUM.
- Will work in unanticipated locations.
Require Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related & 2 years experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related & 5 years progressive experience.
Send resume to Snap IT Solutions, Inc. 10998 Wilcrest Dr., Ste. 292 Houston, TX 77099.