SKILLS & TOOLS:
- Design and implement Test Strategy
- Design, Author and develop test plans for the project and implement Test Strategy.
- Provide inputs to enhance the existing framework and assist in developing a robust framework.
- Develop scripts using Java, TestNG in Selenium WebDriver for U/I automation, and scripts using Rest Assured and Java for web services.
- Conduct code reviews and code analysis in adherence to test code standards.
- Validate XML outputs, and related process execution with high impact to the business
- Provide feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects
- Perform/lead test execution for both project and support related activities
- Lead and support testers in an agile environment that may be located locally or remotely in the US or India
- Provide guidance and oversight on testing standards and processes
- Author, maintain, and test frameworks and test scripts using Java and Selenium as well as use technical knowledge to coach, onboard, and enforce code standards with testers.
- Use Guidewire-Billing Center application to ensure the billing services are intact from Claim and Policy admin systems
RESTful, XML and SOAP, SQL and Oracle Toad
Defect Tracking: Quality Center (ALM), JIRA
Require Masters in Computer Science, or related & 1 year experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, or related & 3 years progressive experience.